Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Incredibly Useless Day

Well to start off today, I had more freaky dreams. They've been so vivid and real lately, and it's actually not all that great. But I'll get over it. I discovered [or rather, it was brought to my attention] a beautiful temple today that I had not seen before. The Logan Utah temple is one of the most beautiful temples I've ever seen [pictures of, that is]. This may be the one that I would like to be married in. It's soooo gorgeous. And it's also one of the very first temples built. I think.



Also, "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" is pretty awesome. By far, my favorite Hendrix song would be "All Along the Watchtower" which was originally a Bob Dylan song, but both are super awesome. This one just has some extreme guitar pickin, which is what I like about Jimi Hendrix. Plus, he's a lefty. And I am not promoting the usage of tobacco by showing this video, just promoting the greatest guitarist of all time in my opinion, and in Rolling Stone's opinion too. Just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment