Friday, August 5, 2011

My Lovely Randi Jolene

Yesterday was my wonderful niece, Randi's 5th birthday. She happens to be my favorite 5-year-old niece. It being her birthday, I'd like to make another list on why I love her [like I did with Kacey and Alyssa]. I have absolutely no idea why I can't find a decent picture of her, seeing that all of our pictures consist of kids.

I love Randi Jo because:
  • Randi is VERY silly
  • Randi helps out with her mom around the house
  • Randi loves to cook with me
  • Randi loves her family so much, and lets them know she does on a regular basis
  • Randi is very smart
  • Randi is a grateful person
  • Randi doesn't judge, she accepts you for who you are
  • Randi and I have so much fun together, no matter what we're doing
  • Randi has very creative names to call people [for example: poo poo dunder head]
  • Randi loves discovering
  • Randi wants to know more and more, and asks as much questions as she can
  • Randi draws pictures for me
  • Randi is very kind to everyone
  • Randi thinks her and I are twin sisters and wants it to be like that for forever
  • Randi likes to read
  • Randi enjoys nature
  • Randi will play in the rain
  • Randi has good taste in music [at an early age, she likes Coldplay and the Beatles]
  • Randi plays the piano
  • Randi is a pretty good dancer
  • Randi isn't prissy
  • Randi loves all animals
  • Randi will pick up gross things, such as bugs and lizards
  • Randi always makes me feel great
  • Randi appreciates the smallest and simplest things
  • Randi always wants to tell me about her life
  • Randi has given my betta fish the coolest name in the world: Poopchuck
  • Randi wants to help with everything
  • Randi loves to entertain
  • Randi loves having her entire family together
  • Randi is the coolest little girl I know, and I wont ever be able to list every sigle thing I like about her, she's just the greatest

2 comments:

  1. You made me tear up Kenzey!! That was soooo sweet! Randi is a very special girl. You are a great aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete