Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beefcake Pantyhose

I have a brother named Kacey


 He is pretty cool


Today is his birthday. Here's some things I like about him:

  • Kacey is a worthy priesthood holder
  • Kacey is a really good photographer
  • Kacey can play the guitar very well
  • Kacey can play the ukulele very well
  • Kacey can play the harmonica very well
  • Kacey can play the dulcimer very well
  • Kacey can play the piano very well
  • Kacey can play the bongos very well
  • Kacey can play the trombone very well
  • Kacey can compose techno songs and amazes me very easily
  • Kacey can sing pretty good
  • Kacey is very smart
  • Kacey is nice to me
  • Kacey listens to great music, and saved me several years ago when I was turning down the horrible path of mainstream music
  • Kacey has never done anything immoral
  • Kacey respects women
  • Kacey likes kids
  • Kacey doesn't want to steady date before his mission
  • Kacey is going to serve the Lord for 2 years when he reaches the right age
  • Kacey played me my very favorite song on my birthday ("Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros)
  • Kacey intensely dances to techno songs with me in his room
  • Kacey tells me when I'm about to do something stupid
  • Kacey dresses coolly
  • Kacey makes his hair look super awesome
  • Kacey is one of the best cooks I know, and lets me eat his food every now and then
  • Kacey can run fast
  • Kacey doesn't get mad when I play my drums
  • Kacey is not one of those really really weird hardcore bandies
  • Kacey lets me borrow his iPod aaaaaaaall the time
  • Kacey teaches me how to be better at soccer
  • Kacey will not be one of those people who goes out and buys as much tobacco as they can on their 18th birthday
  • Kacey sings with me in the car
  • Kacey tells me about things that my parents wont tell me about
  • Kacey is a peacemaker
  • Kacey puts up with me walking around without pants sometimes
  • Kacey comes to me for input on his outfit
  • Kacey is very handsome
  • Kacey shops at Urban Outfitters
  • Kacey realized his friends weren't the best to be around, and found new, more Christian-like friends
  • Kacey does not cuss
  • Kacey is not a pervert
  • Kacey understands everything about women
  • Kacey is not normal
  • Kacey makes me laugh on a daily basis
  • Kacey and I have so much fun together at dances
  • Kacey will hug me when I'm crying in church
  • Kacey introduces me to really good music
  • Kacey lets me use his awesome telescope
  • Kacey takes me swimming with friends
  • Kacey was with me at one of the greatest moments of my life, when we both performed "Daylight" by Matt & Kim
  • Kacey has an awesome lady friend, Alyssa
  • Kacey has a man purse
  • Kacey dances with girls standing against the wall at dances
  • Kacey prevented my father from getting me a crappy longboard, and instead convinced him to get me a really nice one
  • Kacey bought me my beloved stuffed panda bear at the National Zoo
  • Kacey is my friend when I can't find anyone else
  • Kacey reads his scriptures and prays everyday
  • Kacey's wardrobe isn't strictly Under Armour
  • Kacey tells me many pointless things that I enjoy
  • Kacey likes flowers
  • Kacey is like the cooooooooooliest brother ever, and I will never be able to list every single thing I like about him
Happy 18th Birthday Kacey!

Also, everyone needs to check out Alyssa's blog. It has the most beautifully written words of wisdom, and I'm honored just to even be friends with her. 

Youth Conference was a great experience. Once again, it's just wonderful to be around so many Mormon kids and to feel the spirit everywhere you go is just lovely. We had many good speakers, and I learned a lot. 

Not to bore anyone with my passion for music, but I discovered a whole bunch of new music I just love so much. Beck has become really cool to me; and thanks to a cute guy at EFY, I was introduced to Radiohead, "Kid A" is just amazing; and Biffy Clyro is the best punk out there. This is such an odd video, but a GREAT song by Beck. [Hint: this is where the title of my post cam from].

5 comments:

  1. This is the cooliest post ever. I miss yall so much. You have NO IDEA!
    Come visit us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your reminder to make me one of these on my birthday, or any day for that matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee this post!! I can't wait to see ya'll in less than 2 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacey, I've got plenty of money to visit you.
    Alyssa, working on it.
    Mitzi, I'm jealous Mandi and them get ot see you tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwww! This is so sweet! We ARE blessed with a great brother.

    ReplyDelete