Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mirror of Herself

Well I have this super awesome friend named Alyssa. And while talking with her a few nights ago, I heard her say "well I don't really see why anyone would like me" or something along those lines. After hearing this, I was so frustrated with her and how low a statement that was, so I decided to write this post strictly about every wonderful thing about Alyssa. This is what I like about her:


  • Alyssa is the most intellectual person I know Alyssa is a really good soccer player 
  • Alyssa wants to help me get out of bad situations 
  • Alyssa appreciates nature as much as I do 
  • Alyssa stayed up and looked at the moon with me 
  • Alyssa wants to go on a mission 
  • Alyssa shares incredibly deep thoughts with me aaaaall the time 
  • Alyssa loves her grandpa and has always learned from him 
  • Alyssa writes better and more beautifully than any author
  • Alyssa has never ever hurt me emotionally 
  • Alyssa reads to me parts of her beautiful masterpiece of a journal [p.s. It makes me cry every time] 
  • Alyssa's best friend is her grandma 
  • Alyssa can really cook good 
  • Alyssa takes every tribulation and grows so much from it 
  • Alyssa wants to help people 
  • Alyssa is the funnest person I know, you can NEVER get bored with her 
  • Alyssa has great morals 
  • Alyssa knows how to rise from the ashes 
  • Alyssa tells me when I'm doing something wrong, stupid, gross, or degrading 
  • Alyssa is passionate about mustaches 
  • Alyssa has an amazing blog 
  • Alyssa is the best painter/artist I know; her paintings are GORGEOUS 
  • Alyssa loves the gospel with all of her heart 
  • Alyssa knows not to have bad influences Alyssa knows the scriptures well, and loves them 
  • Alyssa gets clothes and pretty much everything at really good deals; a skill that I covet 
  • Alyssa knows how to handle pretty much every situation 
  • Alyssa has an awesome fashion sense 
  • Alyssa does very cool stuff for me [awesome handmade hair piece, beautiful ostrich shirt, cool bracelets, among many other things] 
  • Alyssa wrote me a note every morning of Youth Conference 
  • Alyssa is beautiful 
  • Alyssa taught me how to booty dance like a black girl, a skill both of us never use 
  • Alyssa listens to great music 
  • Alyssa and I share a love for a lot of the same bands, and has introduced some of my favorites to me [Biffy Clyro, Paper Route, City & Colour, among many others] 
  • Alyssa is not normal 
  • Alyssa shares her words of wisdom with me on a daily basis
  • Alyssa tells me everything and says I'm one of the only who she does that to 
  • Alyssa has taught me a lot, things that my parents can't or wont teach me 
  • Alyssa knows where I've been and has felt the same things 
  • Alyssa accepts me for who I am [and pretty much everyone else for that matter] 
  • Alyssa sits up at one in the morning and talks to me about stuff 
  • Alyssa has made my brother an overall better, cooler person 
  • Alyssa appreciates simple, lovely things 
  • Alyssa introduced me to Demetri Martin, the coolest guy I've ever heard of 
  • Alyssa is going to be the best mother 
  • Alyssa puts up with a lot of crap I put her through and a lot if uncomfortable situations I put her in 
  • Alyssa is a great person and there are so many other things I can list, but I don't have the time or energy

2 comments:

  1. Kenzey! This made me laugh and cry! Thanks so much! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too. You're welcome. Also, this took absolutely no effort. It just flowed out

    ReplyDelete