Friday, July 22, 2011

Being An Aunt

Ever since my sisters have had kids, my life has been the cooliest ever. It's a very exciting life and you're not ever bored around these crazy kids. It's great to have Randi and Rhett very close by, to be part of their childhood. Eden is simply the cutest baby ever, and I'm quite depressed that I can't see her all the time. But I'm excited about seeing them in several days! Woo! Here's some recent photos of Randi and Rhett playing around with me during the beautiful Florida summer.



This is what I get when I ask desperately for a real smile.


I put them up in my favorite climbing tree and they acted like monkeys [complete with the sounds and all].



Such an insightful little boy...


Taken from the very tip top on my favorite tree.


I think is the best ever. Her vicious smile, plus she's in the process of getting everything situated. I feel very accomplished as a rookie photographer.


Rhett the gator. Oh yeah, this is in our new cheapo pool while it was filling up.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. As always, I am so jealous. They are just the most precious little people. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post Kenzey! We loved playing with Rhett and Randi yesterday!! The are so much fun! Eden can't wait to see you next weekend:) We can't wait to play in the new pool!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad they have such an awesome aunt. They love you so much!

    ReplyDelete